Friday, November 5, 2010

Overhaul

Hello darlings! How are you all? I do hope you are well. Anyway enough about you lot! Momma is having an overhaul of sorts. I'm having my brow lifted, chin lifted, neck lifted, tummy lifted, ass lifted and knee-caps lifted. I am having botox in my forehead, cheeks, chin, neck. I'm having restylane in my lips and other fillers in my wrinkles (wrinky-dinks) and creases. I'm also having my vajayjay overhauled! I'm having the lot darlings. A new me!

My toy-boy has a straying eye. And momma won't have any other part of him straying. So in order to keep him interested momma has had a little bit of help from her plastic surgeon. But my beau is worth it darlings, he is an absolute tiger in the boudoir! Momma can't get enough of his love. I will do just about anything to keep him!

No comments:

Post a Comment