Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Around The World In...

Hello darlings! Guess what? I am in another country! Only last week I was in Egypt, performing in front of the beautiful and glorious Sphinx. Then it was on to Mexico to promote my new album Aphrodite. And now I'm in the amazing USA, still promoting my album. Momma has to corner that American market peeps! Just thinking of all those American green-backs ($$$) makes momma dizzy with excitement!

In these pictures I was in LA at the Grove Shopping Centre in Beverly Hills, filming for the TV show 'Extra'. I was interviewed by the adorably sweet Mario Lopez. Mario even showed me a few dance steps (mainly a dip - with Mario dipping moi) to get me ready for my appearance on Dancing With The Stars. And I must say that my appearance on DWTS was an amazing experience, I had a great time singing my new song from the Aphrodite album. Kisses & hugs to all my American fans! Love you all - mean it!


Kyile Minogue in LA.

 








No comments:

Post a Comment