Sunday, October 24, 2010

Gaga & Botox

oh, another article on Gaga. Let's see, usual stuff - quirky, zany, whacky, kooky, avant garde, he/she hipster - boring! Yawn, yawn, yawn! Oh , momma is so bored. I might pop down to my Dermatologists office for a pick-me-up Botox jab!

Ciao darlings, love you all - mean it!

I'm back! Hi darlings, momma's back from her trippy-poo to the Derms, a few (hundred) jabs of Botox, and all is well with the world. Oh I do adore a frozen face. You won't find ONE wrinkle on this 42 year old face! And if you DO I will be suing my Dermatologist, even though the man is like family to me. God knows I see him more than anyone in my real family lol! I should have shares in his business, lord knows I've given him enough money over the years! But I'm not complaining, the man is an absolute magician when it comes to cosmetic surgery. whenever I leave his office I feel like a young school girl in her first blush of youth. He better not retire any time soon or I'll have his nuts made into earrings lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment