Sunday, October 24, 2010

What To Wear?

Oh darlings, what is momma going to wear today? Something sexy, clingy, short, see-through, strapless/backless, plunging neckline, young, funky, IN and designer - naturally! Something Gagaish maybe? Decisions, decisions - god life is tough when you're a fashion victim like moi! Oh well my personal stylists/dressers will choose something for me. They are such darling little pets, they know what looks good on momma. They'd better anyway for the amount of money I pay them!

Let's see what's in the fashion mags. OMG that ugly heifer Kate M is on the cover of Vogue! She looks tragic as usual, moo, moo, moo! She is so overrated and outdated, such a hasbeen! I can't believe she used to be a Supermodel. Good god what was (is) the industry thinking? Making a star (cough, cough) out of that wretched, alien looking creature! Quickly, turn the page before I bring up my lunch!

No comments:

Post a Comment