Sunday, October 24, 2010

Tweets From Twitter

Darlings my tweets at Twitter are taking so long to download! Yawn! I hope it's ok for me to transfer them from Twitter to here? Oh well, guess I'll soon find out huh? Anyway here are some of my tweets just for you darlings. I will try to put them into some sort of chronological order. Oh dear!

Helping little sis (Danni) on her show, hold on to your dentures nanna's the Minogue sista's are in town. Can't wait to see what little sis wears, she has such a unique sense of style on anyone else her clothes would look like crap! But on little sis they look less crap, which is a good thing! And I am loving her new nose, those flared nostrils are really very IN! And her newly plumped up lips don't look fake at all!

I LOVE this pic of me and little sis!




Pic http://www.bridalwave.tv.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment